Monday 5 May 2014

A small house supper

I look forward to events like these, especially when family friends get to see our work in smallest of ways. This was a small gathering we hosted at our home, couple of special guests came home for supper and tea, we kept the decor minimum nothing to fancy but it did impress the guests. During these events kids generally get bored so i thought why not create a kids corner which did not look much like a corner when the event came to a end but it did come in handy. I love small functions like these because it makes my life much easier, in the comfort of my home things surprisingly get done quicker. My favourite part about this gathering was the tea table outside the women sat around the pool area the kids ran around outside it was the highlight of the event. Unfortunately the pictures didnt do justice for the event, but take a good look at it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment